Independent RP blog for Mey Rin from Kuroshitsuji. The artwork is not mine, but most of the icons are edited by me. I will RP with anyone, Kuro or non-Kuro, OC or canon. Don't be afraid to shoot me a message!
I don’t like the H word but suffice it to say that I have to take a small break from all my RP’s because of life stuff, so replies will be verrrrrry slow in all my accounts. I apologize for that! I do think they are mostly all in my drafts and I will be pumping them out little by little, I hope! I am tagging whoever I think I owe on this account. Let me know if I missed you!
*blushes* “Mister Drizzt! Th-this is so sudden it is!”
The assassin followed Jarlaxle into Meyrin’s room and watched as the colorful drow set the woman gently on her bed. When the mercenary asked him for a handkerchief he opened up a large pouch on his belt and removed a small bit of cloth which typically used for polishing gemstones. As he handed the cloth over to Jarlaxle and said in a mocking tone “Are you sure that this will break the spell? It would be just a shame if taking the damned ring off killed her.”
The mercenary kneeled next to the woman only offering his murderous companion a chuckle as an answer to his remark. Jarlaxle made sure that his fingers were completely covered by the cloth in his hand before he gently slid the ring off of Meyrin’s finger. He lifted his eye patch with his free hand for an opportunity to inspect the item a bit further. The ring was quite beautiful. He could certainly see why Drizzt had picked it up in the first place.
“See? I told you that there was nothing to worry about, my friend.” With a large smile he turned to face his human companion holding the ring up to Artemis’s eye level.
There was a dull pain in his head as the drow came back into consciousness. He opened his eyes and looked at the room around him. The dim sunrise shined through the window. The small room was exceptionally tidy, just as Artemis always insisted that their rooms remain. He stretched some of the weariness out of his muscles as he sat up and ran his ebony fingers through his snowy white mane, his bracer catching in his hair, tugging slightly.
Wait… Why am I in my armor?
Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he pulled himself from the bed and moved toward the window. What he thought was the sunrise actually seemed to be the sunset.
Strange… What happened? I remember going to the bazaar with Miss Meyrin and –
Realization donned on the drow in a rush of panic. Nine Hells. Miss Meyrin. He had proposed to her…. And she said yes… He began to pace frantically across the room.
What am I going to do? I need to stop this wedding. Hopefully she will understand that it was all a misunderstanding. What in the Nine Hells is wrong with me? Why did I do this? Why did I give her that ring?
It had to be the ring. When he showed her the ring is when all of this started.
He went to grab his cloak and noticed that Entreri’s was still there as well.
Oh Gods. Artemis. He is going to kill her… if he hasn’t already.
With that the ranger dashed through the door of his own room and ran down the hall to the room he knew Meyrin was staying in. The door was open slightly. Throwing the door open the rest of the way he ran inside.
Gods. Where is she?
A sound caught his attention from the common area of the inn, it was the hearty laughter of Jarlaxle.
Quickly making his way down the hall he felt a sense of relief flood him when he saw Miss Meyrin, alive and well leaning against the wall. The maid had one arm folded across her chest the other hand was cupping her cheek. She looked quite perturbed about something, and Drizzt thought he knew what it was.
As he approached her he ruffled his hair nervously and bit down on his lower lip. This was so awkward. He hoped that the influence of the ring had gone away for her too.
Clearing his throat he addressed her, “Miss Meyrin?” the maid turned toward him and he tentatively he continued, “Miss Meyrin, about earlier…”
His train of thought trailed off as another round of jovial laughter brought his attention to the direction that Meyrin had been focused on earlier.
His jaw literally dropped as what he was seeing registered to him. Entreri and Jarlaxle were at a table near the back of the tavern area. Artemis sat on a chair while Jarlaxle straddled his waist. Artemis had his hands on Jarlaxle’s back beneath the mercenary’s trademark red vest digging deeply into the skin of the drow’s back. Jarlaxle’s ebony fingers wound tightly in the assassin’s hair as he closed the gap between them their lips locked in a heated and furious kiss.
Drizzt blinked several times trying to make sure that what was in front of him was not an illusion, but then he noticed a very familiar ring on the mercenary’s finger.
Meyrin had awoken in her room at the inn feeling quite groggy. One glance out the window told her the time of day.
She had jumped out of her bed and reached for her glasses where she usually kept them atop the nightstand, but they weren’t there. It took her a couple seconds to realize they were above her head, where she usually kept them when…
As the images of the day ran through her mind, Meyrin ran out of her bedroom to look for Artemis, to explain to him that it had all been a spell, now that she was conscious, she knew that it had been the ring all along. It made her believe that she needed Drizzt in order to survive. And Mister Artemis needed to know that
before he killed her.
As the former maid made her way down the staircase and toward the ground floor, she heard quite the commotion. Her pace slowed as she reached the last few steps, and what she saw at first she couldn’t comprehend.
There was Mr. Artemis, but he wasn’t angry at all. He and Mr. Jarlaxle were…
Meyrin stayed back, gaping, for what felt like long moments before Drizzt’s voice took her attention.
"I came down here to apologize to Mr. Artemis for overstepping my bounds with you…to explain that it had all been just… and then…" she shook her head.
"They’ve been at this for a while, I was told. It’s the ring," she mumbled to him. "What happened to us… it’s happening to them. What are we to do?" she asked anxiously.
"They were able to help us. I remember Mr. Jarlaxle had to sedate me…" her eyes widened as details of that event returned to her. "I tried to shoot him! I tried to kill him! And the baker! Oh god…” she hid her face in her hands, but quickly moved them to her cheeks, feeling quite appalled at herself.
"What are we to do? Mr. Jarlaxle would kill me in an instant, I imagine, if I try to take the ring, and Mr. Artemis…" she shook her head, staring blankly at the scene before them, feeling quite helpless.
"There’s another thing…" she added, recalling the pains she’d felt. "When I…thought that I loved you, I-I-I felt a pain in my chest every time you were away from me," she looked down, embarrassed, her cheeks red. "I suspect they’ll feel the same way."
So last week me and my friend were trying out a faceswap app
And for some reason it wouldn’t recognise that there were 2 faces in the picture
So we tried it from a different angle and
I was really confused and kind of offended at what it’d done to my face
NOT A DAY PASSES WHEN I DON’T LAUGH AT THIS
*Turns red in the face* “No I um… I think we should stay away from jewelry for a while!” *laughs nervously* ((Thank you!!! <3 <3 <3 ))
Felt like dressing up this morning. It’s the first time my dad has seen me in lolita. It went very well!
"Hello there!" says Mey muse.
- I RP Mey Rin from Kuroshitsuji.
- I don’t own her.
- I don’t own any of the art I post unless I say I do, which is VERY rare!
- I do my own icons, edited of course, not drawn myself (they belong to Yana!), but I often do my own coloring, so please don’t steal and use as your own D:
- If you see something you made and is uncredited, let me know so I can credit you, don’t be shy about it!
- I try to develop her character based on both anime and the ongoing manga. That means that the background info will most likely change as Yana continues to develop her character ^_^
- Read my headcanons *if you want* to learn about her history as it pertains to this specific blog.
- Every RP is a different storyline. At least I try to keep it that way, to avoid confusion and whatnot.
- I am over 21 and open to smutty RP’s and bloody/gory RP’s, and will tag as such, as well as put under a Read More. If you are interested in doing a smutty RP, please be 18+! DO NOT LIE TO ME JUST TO SMUT. I understand you’d want to explore your sexuality in the safety of a RP, but it is also important to respect the wishes of your RP partners, and in my case, I prefer that my smut RP partners be of legal age.
- If you want to start a thread just send me a message to let me know! Though I track the tag “thephantomhivemaid” I don’t always get remember to check, and tumblr doesn’t always show me.
- NO GODMODDING. No controlling my character’s actions. Don’t just jump into the ask box and harm my muse. Most likely I will not respond kindly, if I do respond at all. You do not get to just jump in and kill her, or just jump in and say you are going to harm her, then make up some bullshit excuse why she cannot harm you or why she cannot defend herself. (Like when we were little and our excuse for not getting hurt in play was like ‘I came back to life’ or ‘I can’t be hurt by anything’… we aren’t children, and I have no interest in such RPs.
Basic Character Info:
- Mey Rin was always a killer. This is canon.
- This sweet, clumsy, naive maid is an alter ego. One that she embraces.
- This alter ego, this sweet clumsy maid, is what she strives to be, what she wishes she really were, rather than a killer. Because she doesn’t like being just a killer. She’s learned that life has other things and she has other things to offer.
- Mey Rin tries to shoot to scare away, not to go for the kill, while at the mansion, but she will stop at nothing to protect the Young Master.
- She is a fighter.
- She is a badass.
- Never forget, she was handpicked by A DEMON to help protect his Master. Out of ALLLL OF THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. This means that her sniper skills are worth having to put up with her crappy maid skills
tho she is trying.
- Make no mistake, she is a predator, if her eyesight was not a big enough hint. She has like, owl eyes, she can see her prey from afar, far, far away, she doesn’t need a scope. Hello, remember this (my favorite) line “No matter how far you run, you little rat, it is as if you are standing right in front of me.”
- She does have a crush on Sebastian, as this is canon. However, in many of my RP’s I have her evolve, depending on the plot, and she will have different feelings for different characters.
- Other people cannot, I repeat, CANNOT simply stroll into the mansion and wreak havoc, unless they are a demon, death god, or some other being with supernatural powers. The Phantomhive servants are VERY protective of the mansion and their master, and they WILL assume you mean a threat if you simply stroll in uninvited. This is canon as well, as we all remember the chapter where Double Charles show up.